Thursday, September 26, 2013

Powtoon and Fall

With the craziness of starting a new school year, this blog quickly plummeted to the bottom of my priority list. On a positive note, I feel like in the past nine weeks I've learned more about engaging students, teaching writing, and using web 2.0 tools than the rest of my college and teaching career combined -- all thanks to my amazing co-workers! 

Maybe I'll catch up over fall break on the blogging of travels and stories of newlywed life (we're still newlyweds at nine months, right?) but for now, here's my first Powtoon video to show my freshmen how their short story commercials should look. Perhaps they'll leave for vacation spurred to pick up a book. And maybe when we come back, it will finally feel like fall.


 


(via pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment