Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Year of Hobbies: February Check-In

I don't have much to report out about what's supposed to be my main hobby right now (ahem), but I am pretty happy overall with February hobby progress. I made my brother-in-law a beanie that I later copied for myself in blue and white. Then earlier this week I finally mailed the baby beanies and a letter that I've had drafted for my French host family for months but kept putting off going to the post office. 

T3's Beanie
Speaking of France, I've been missing it lately and feeling bad about just how much French I've lost. Writing letters and rewatching Amelie for the umpteenth time reminded me of a language-learning site called duolingo that I'd opened an account with six months ago. Since rediscovering it this month, I've become addicted. It's helped me review so much and I'm thinking of trying out the Spanish version too. Tyler even started using it on his phone.

My New Favorite Website

Check it out in the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment