Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nostalgia

As Tyler's doctoral program winds down and he works hard to finish his publications and dissertation, I've become very sentimental. He spent this past week up in Pine, Arizona away from the internet and distraction -- needless to say, I missed him.

I've been really sentimental about our time together lately. He is graduating in May, Zora is joining our family in less than a week, and we don't really know where the next professional steps in our lives are going to take us. Every day I feel lucky to have found love so young and to know that everywhere we go, I'm always happy to be there with you.

Prom 2006

Disneyland 2007

Anderson House Christmas 2007
Paris 2008

Big Sur 2007

Venice 2009


Bonnaroo 2011

Tempe and Bourg-St.-Andeol, France 2011
Engagement Photo 2012
Wedding in Florence, AZ, December 30, 2012

2 comments: