Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ballerina Pup

Our sweetie is getting spayed today. I dropped her off at 7:30 and she was the first one to head back with the vet technician. Her tail was swinging and she pranced down the hall. We can pick her up at 4 today. I'm not really sure what to expect. The website says to have them stay indoors and not exercise for the next seven to ten days. I'm sure she'll be out of it for awhile, but I don't know if we can keep that dog from playing fetch.

I dropped by my parents afterwards and found these in their iPhoto. They're from well over a month ago and I didn't see them until today. If she keeps being as mellow as she is (letting us dress her up, tug her ears, flop her arms around to play the drums), we'll have to find a great Halloween costume for her.





Blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment