Thursday, June 12, 2014

TBT: Journal Edition, Vol. 2

3/15/98

Dear Journal,
I will be going to my grandfather's house today so I am writing early. Much has happened since last year. I've got many new friends such as Shannon, Kristen, Mandy, Steph, Leah, Ashley W., Leanne, Brenna, Ashley C., and Amber. I have had straight A's all year. I even have 101.4 in Reading right now. My teachers, Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Blackhurst, are very kind. They give you lots of homework though. 

My Birthday is coming up in April and I am excited. I don't know what I want though. Maybe high-heeled sneakers. I hope I'll get a Spice Girls CD. That would be a dream come true. 

I can't wait until we get rid of our bunkbeds and buy twin beds. That will be great! I'll get to sleep on the ground! We'll even put up new posters. Goodbye!

- Katie

To clarify, by "high heeled" sneakers I'm pretty sure I meant platform sneakers. So this,



not this,


.

However, both are equally embarrassing, as is my assertion that owning a Spice Girls CD is a 'dream come true.' Oh brother. Now excuse me while I go have a personal Hey Arnold! marathon


No comments:

Post a Comment