Monday, August 4, 2014

A Music Corner

One of the major changes to the livingroom is our music corner. We knew we wanted our records to be a focal point of the room, mostly because we just love to play them, and when it comes to the instruments, they look better and get played more when they're out of their cases and up on the wall.

From left to right, there's the guitar I bought Tyler as a wedding present, my ukulele from my grandpa, my mandolin from my parents, my violin that belonged to my grandmother, and Tyler's ukulele from my grandpa. The ukuleles get the most play and the mandolin gets the least, but now that they are all on display, I'm finding myself frequently picking them all up on a whim. If you're looking to display your stringed instruments, these wall mounts are the best.


Here are a few of my favorite instrument displays from around the web.

via apartmenttherapy
via theglitterguide
via beneathmyheart
via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment