Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Loom Knitting: Slouchy, Basket weave Beanie

Thanks to my circular loom (a Christmas present from my sister) and the lovely people of pinterest and youtube, I'm never buying another beanie again. I get to pick the exact color/texture of yarn and in the span of watching a movie, I make a hat of better quality than I've ever bought at a store. Granted, this time that movie was the four-hour-long Gone with the Wind, but I'm new to the 'slouchy' beanie variety and took a few internet breaks.

I've been working on a lot of other knitting projects but as they are mostly gifts that have yet to be given, I won't spoil those surprises. Let's just say there are four new babies due to the family by the beginning of February. No. Mine is not one of them. My furry baby is enough for now, thanks. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment