As you may know, our lives are very "up in the air" right now. We've been waiting all summer to hear from the Department of Energy to find out about a grant that would allow Tyler to work as a post-doctoral researcher in a lab in Boston. He was supposed to find out either way in June and this past Monday, he got an e-mail saying that he could "expect to hear" by the end of the week. Here we are, Sunday, newsless and still waiting.
At this point, we're just excited to find out either way. Getting this opportunity would broaden Tyler's horizons as far as becoming a professor at a more famous, better-funded university, but we'd honestly be just as content to keep up our small-town lifestyle for the year and see what we think of Washington winters. We may even become Arizona snow birds.
This place is a paradise to Zora, but if we do need to move, I'm putting Paris or Disneyland on the table. Of course, I'm willing to negotiate between the two. ;)