Thursday, August 7, 2014

TBT: Journal Edition, Vol. 7

Wednesday, April 19, 2000

Today's been a big day. Today was the day of the play! Tonight's performance was so funny! Jack, Tin Man, forgot to say one of his lines so I was forced to say it. Well, he got mad and hit me on the shoulder with his aluminum foil axe. IN THE MIDDLE OF A SCENE! Dad said I looked like I was gonna go up to Jack and say, "If you hit me with that axe one more time I'm gonna take the axe and shove it where the oilcan can't reach!" It made me so mad! Aaron said I put Jack to shame when he sang. I had sung before and my part was kind of high. When he sang, he couldn't decide between high and low so he kind of squeaked.

You won't believe what happened when the show was over! Aaron handed me a card that said: 
CONGRATULATIONS
G.J.H.S.
To a Treasurer...

The rest of the card was signatures and stuff. You do realize what this means... I AM THE NEW G.J.H.S. STUDENT COUNCIL TREASURER! :) AHHH!!!!!! NAISHI IS ON STUDENT COUNCIL TOO AND SHE'S DIRECTOR OF ACTIVITIES! 

Mom'll kill me if I don't get ready for bed!

Love, 
Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment