Friday, September 12, 2014

Have a fun weekend.


What are you doing this weekend? We're heading up north tomorrow to escape the heat and try out our new tent. Unfortunately, I won't be doing any hiking, but I do plan to finish this book and maybe get started on this one. And of course, eating s'mores. I might give those Reese's peanut butter cup s'mores a try. :) Here are fifteen links to kick off your weekend.


Everything sounds better on a ukulele.

Girl names that started as boy names. Surprising.

I love a long skirt.

Fun gift wrap idea.

Reading Harry Potter makes you nicer.

Three-ingredient peanut butter fudge. Now I just need a double boiler.

"Dutch Girl Fakes a Trip to South East Asia" to prove a point about Facebook.

Beautiful bun. Note to self: Style my long hair while I can.

An alarm clock I could learn to like.

The trick for mixing cartoon characters into live-action movies.

A screenwriter's way of asking for a job.

This mobile is too pretty.

The two best mugs for a Parks & Recreation fan.

And one for the Arrested Development fan.

Obsessed with this beauty series on A Cup of Jo.


(Photo via Hikings)

No comments:

Post a Comment