Friday, September 5, 2014

Have a great weekend.



I'm still on a high from the great news yesterday. Our big plans for celebrating? Sushi and football -- unfortunately, not at the same time. Also, we hope that the stormy forecast turns out to be accurate. It would be nice to have some rain around here, though I can't imagine I'll be saying the same thing a few months from now in Washington. Have a great weekend!


A romantic song.

I love this IKEA ad.

A color thesaurus.

Pretty engagement ring.

Headlines written to get more clicks.

Made me laugh.

Looking forward to fall.

A trick to feeling pretty.

Cool tattoo idea.

Stunning wedding.

Teaching punctuation marks... with bacon.

I love a well-placed Mean Girls quote.

Great kitchen makeover.

Sweet pencils.

Remember this.


('Round the Mountain print by Matt Rockefeller)

No comments:

Post a Comment