Thursday, September 11, 2014

TBT: Photo Edition -- Overalls

Today's Throwback Thursday is about more than just an old photo. It's about fashion trends gone awry and their power to haunt us for years and years. I would love to be able to purchase and wear a pair of overalls, but these pictures from 2002 (?) hold me back every time I consider it. I would love to look like this...

via pinterest
via honestlywtf
... but I know I'd just end up looking like this. 

Me and brother Brett in Downtown Disney (2002)

2002

Me and sister Mindy at Grauman's Chinese Theater (2002) - Jane Russell and Marilyn Monroe
I'm aware that pooka shells and braces and double buns are not pre-requisites for wearing overalls, but I don't know if I could ever escape them. However, according to the overalls photos of today, Breton stripes are mandatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment