Friday, October 10, 2014

Have a fun weekend.

Zora napping with her alien friend, post fetch
What are your plans for this weekend? Tyler's been working hard all week on faculty applications, so I'm going to try and convince him to take a break with a movie and/or an outing downtown. I'm also very excited because this Wednesday I was given the okay to start physical therapy and walk around the house without my boot. Hooray!

Here are this week's links:


Book recommendations from celebrities.

Tips for pumpkin carving.

Article club instead of book club.

Have sweaters always been this pretty?

Dutch church turned beautiful home.

Babies laughing at paper ripping.

I wish I could show this advice to my old students.

Finally it's settled: the chicken came before the egg.

Words to love by.

These bookshelves are amazing.

I made this crustless quiche and it was delicious.

I am SO EXCITED for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment