Friday, October 17, 2014

Have a great weekend.


Any plans for this weekend? We've been looking forward to our trip to the Bay Area for a few months now, and are so excited! We're leaving today to stay with friends at a vacation rental in Rockridge and go to the Cal v. UCLA game on Saturday. I'm hoping to sneak in a La Med dinner and/or an ice cream cone at Ici. :)

Have a great weekend!


A song for the weekend.

Where do birds go when it rains?

If Santa were environmentally conscious.

This grilled cheese looks unreal.

I wish I could talk Tyler into this couple's costume.

Thinking of getting new glasses: options one, two, and three.

Hilarious baby shower corn hole game.

What is it that makes 'farmhouse style' so inviting?

I love playing fetch with Zora, but this would also be amazing.

Demetri Martin is the best.

Such a beautiful, full skirt.

Made me smile.

A letter from John Steinbeck to his son, experiencing first love. (My brother read part of it at our wedding. :)


(View of Berkeley at sunset, via Cinesource, H. Johnson)

1 comment: