Friday, October 31, 2014

Have a Happy Halloween!


What are you doing this weekend? At this point, I don't care what we do for Halloween as long as I get a bag of candy corn pumpkins to myself. I tried talking Tyler into going downtown to hang out and see trick-or-treaters, but he convinced me that idea was a little creepy. But, really, is it any creepier than looking at pictures of people's costumed children on the internet? I'm not so sure.

Have a happy Halloween! Here are this weekend's links:


One of my favorite, sweet Beatles songs. (The whole album is on youtube!)

Pretty cake toppers -- I would use the "HOORAY" for everything.

The only way I could keep a plant alive.

An amazing and hilarious Tiny Desk Concert. (Tyler and I watched the whole thing, start to finish.)

Beautiful vintage engagement rings.

I want to try these mashed potatoes this weekend.

Does your personality fit your birthdate?

Gorgeous roundup of green chairs.

Hanging macrame fish bowl.

A mattress solution for lower arms while cuddling.

You can shop by decade on Modcloth. Loving the 1950's section.

This '20's style dress and hat are awesome, too.

Made me laugh. It hits a little too close to home, though.


(Pumpkin cupcakes via Cooking Classy)

No comments:

Post a Comment