Friday, October 24, 2014

Have a happy weekend.


What are your plans for this weekend? We started getting into the Halloween spirit yesterday by watching a few episodes of The Twilight Zone. I'm not a fan of horror movies, so those episodes and Hitchcock movies are more my style. We might head to a real pumpkin patch and then do some pumpkin carving. I loved my Kermit pumpkin from last year, but I might go for something more simple this time around. Here are a few fun links!


A French song that's stuck in my head.

Wish I had this shower curtain rather than a sliding door.

Why you never say "bonjour" twice. (I have definitely made this mistake!)

A gorgeous Halloween illustration.

How to train movie star insects.

And I thought Zora was getting too big for the bed.

A funny Hemingway quote and poster.

Have you ever cut your own bangs?

A "zombie" trick to avoid passive voice.

I need to learn to crochet.

Awesome spaces for kids. (I could definitely use a reading net and music box though.)

Simpsons World on FXX lets you stream every Simpsons episode!

Incredible video of a man swimming among icebergs. (He holds the Guinness World Record for holding his breath at 22 minutes!)


(Illustration by Greg Abbott)

No comments:

Post a Comment