Friday, November 14, 2014

Have a fun weekend.



My flight got in on Wednesday and I headed off for a haircut practically on arrival. I've only ever trusted one person to cut my hair, so an appointment was the first thing on my checklist. I now have a full set of half-moon bangs and love them. I also love that I have better command over a blow-dryer than I did at age ten.

This weekend we're celebrating the babies set to join us all in January. I'm loving spending time with my little nieces and can't believe that Siena and Cecily will both be big sisters in just a few months -- and there will be five grand-babies! Crazy. Here are a few quick links for your weekend. Have a fun one!


A great song.

Saw this movie on Tuesday and LOVED it.

Cool illustrated idioms from different languages. (via A Cup of Jo)

Everybody's reading it, and now I am too. Hooked.

This cape looks warm and amazing.

Bahahaha.

Some great perspective.

Have you heard of segmented sleeping?

A quote to remember.

Christmas "hacks" -- some of them are just silly, but I'm a fan of #s 1, 4, 7, 8, 10, 19, 20, and 28.

A DIY Christmas project that I actually want to do.

A sweet book and a funny book my niece loves.


(Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh via tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment