Friday, November 21, 2014

Have a lovely weekend.


What are you doing this weekend? I have a few knitting projects to wrap up and some job searching to do. Now that my foot is fully functional, I'd like to start substituting, working at the library, or tutoring. I was even thinking of getting back to my first job roots and checking out the YMCA childcare. As nice as it's been to not work these past few months (aside from a handful of trivia nights) and put my hobbies first, I am going a little crazy. Enjoy this weekend's links!


It's a Sam Cooke kind of day around here.

Amazing gift wrap. (via A Cup of Jo)

The cutest. I need to learn to make this.

A rubber band trick -- perfect for real pregnancies and post-Thanksgiving food babies.

The power of passwords.

I'm still obsessed with this stranger's dog. So adorable.

A pretty holiday dress.

Interesting article discussing Einstein's genius status.

Wish I'd had one of these while I was teaching.

Cute comic from my weekly trivia hint.

Clever loafers, even though I can't see myself wearing them.

What a fun tea infuser.


(Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, George Harrison, and John Lennon via cntraveler)

No comments:

Post a Comment