Friday, January 16, 2015

Have a lovely long weekend!


What are you up to this weekend? Saturday is Zora's first birthday, so we will spend it playing fetch and spoiling her rotten, as usual. Puppy-safe cupcakes may also be in our future. In other news, my sweet niece Marliese Rosemary was born on January 11! That's her, below, modeling my first baby fox hat. Must. Squeeze. Chubby. Cheeks.


Here are your weekend links!


Hilarious Lego cord holders.

Darling birth announcement.

The sweetest ornament.

Turn a dollar into a heart.

I take it back -- Zora is turning 15 in human years.

Psst… you don't need a fancy pom pom maker.

Mismatched kitchen table chairs.

Best Valentine's Day card.

What to do with old wire hangers.

Is it weird that this makes me miss teaching?

I need this. (via A Cup of Jo)


(Debbie Reynolds via pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment