Friday, January 30, 2015

Have a "super" weekend.


What are you doing this weekend? I'm going to be busy writing my trivia questions, catching up on my online writing classes, and watching the Super Bowl. I'm just in it for the commercials and the snacks, but everyone here is crazy excited -- even the pastries have loyalty to the Seahawks.

Cupcakes at Costco

Here are a few links to kick off your weekend!


We watched this the other night and it was amazing.

This haircut is giving me ideas.

The prettiest nursery.

A little embarrassed at how awesome this looks to me.

A stupid funny video and I love it.

Can't wait to write some Groundhog Day questions.

Handwriting robots. Crazy.

Fun apartment tour (love the part about the kids' room).

"Marshawn Lynch Delivers Eloquent 45-Minute Address on Privacy in the Modern Age."

Funny Valentine's Day card.


(Dean Martin and Shirley MacLaine via Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment