Monday, April 20, 2015

Logs with Friends

This is the part where I rag on myself for not updating more, feel a little sorry for myself, and move on. Glad we got that out of the way.


The weather is starting to be gorgeous and I'm getting excited for 10 pm sunsets. I posted the picture below last week and laughed when my friend Kyle wrote, "Beautiful. Where do you live again -- Heaven?" I'm going to do my best to not take this place for granted.


We've had a lot of fun these past few months with visitors and on trips of our own. My plan is to post about it all, little by little. For starters, have you ever rolled logs down a hill and then split them once you got to the bottom? If not, prepare to live vicariously through these pictures and feel the immediate stress relief that comes with breaking things and looking silly.












And with that, enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment